||[Oct. 2nd, 2006|08:16 am]
A major internal change was made: entry ids now are not 'suffix s sensitive'. That is, "Restaurants" and "Restaurant" are the same. It also applies to portions of entries: "Events/On 2006-10-12" and "Event/On 2006-10-12" are the same. Titles, of course, retain the s, so a "Code/Demo.css" is still css, not "Code/Demo.c" (although the id is technically "code/democ").
Internal links use the title now; they had been using the id.
Users use their title now; they had been using the id. That looked funky when you had an 's' at the end of your name (which would then be cut off). Luckily, I have an 's' at the end of my name. Hopefully there are no other places where the id is visible. Honestly, it should all have been title anyway.
New function: cwiki_entry_title( $id ). With all the titling, I figured this would be useful. It's only a call to cwiki_fetch_single(cwiki_relations_get($id), 'title'), but it makes the code more clear.
Core Wiki, action/settings
TODO links (i.e., red links) can auto edit. settings_autoedit is the var, and it's in the settings module already.
I added help to settings, BTW... there's a new CSS, form_help.
Thumbs now have a max for the unspecified side. That is, a width 300, height unspecified will max out at 1200px (or action.thumb.maxy) for the height. This also means that the unspecified side won't default to 200px (or action.thumb.y).
I probably did some other items, but I was working late last night at Dennys, both updating NitWik and working on code, so some of my notes are buried in my content folder. A firm divide between content and presentation is probably important to people who are both coding and writing content as well. :)